Empowering the veterinary behavior team through education
The Society of Veterinary Behavior Technicians enriches human animal interactions by promoting scientifically based techniques of training, management, and behavior modification. SVBT provides a forum for discussion and continuing education while working with allied professional organizations to strengthen the veterinary health care team.
- 11/19/13 - SVBT to host Annual Reception at WVC 2014. Everyone is invited! The SVBT/AVBT CE Conference will be held September 12-14, 2014.
- Planning has begun for SVBT/AVBT CE Conference 2014
- All memberships expired December 31. Renew yours quickly here.
- 8/5/12 - Welcome to the Board of Directors: President-Elect Julie Shaw, Member at Large Shannon Coyner, and acting Treasurer Donna Dyer
- 8/3/12 - Congratulations to 3 new VTSs in Behavior: Melissa Spooner, Amanda Eick-Miller and Donna Dyer (Honorary)
FREE student memberships for the first 250 who join! Thanks to a sponsorship from Ceva Animal Health. Students click here.
Recognizing the importance of addressing the behavioral needs of animals and the people they live with will enhance the lives of animals and people on a global scale. The Society of Veterinary Behavior Technicians is a group of individuals whose passion about animal behavior is bringing behavior into the spotlight among veterinary professionals.
The Society of Veterinary Behavior Technicians connects and unites veterinary technicians around the world, sharing knowledge and experience to enhance our role in veterinary medicine and animal welfare. SVBT members enjoy continuing education opportunities, professional discounts, a subscription to The Behavior Perspective and the opportunity to collaborate with technicians on the forefront of this growing specialty.
SVBT Webinars. Great speakers! Helpful topics!
$10 for Members
$35 for Non- Members (For $10 more become a member and gain additional benefits!
We are pleased to announce a new partnership between SVBT and Behavior Education Network! Click here for details!